Recipe: Vegan Choco-Raspberry Truffles
Who likes truffles? I know I do, especially when they're vegan and healthy. I'm not going to ramble any longer. I'm just going to give you the recipe. You're welcome!
- 2 cups of pitted dates
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cups of oats
- cocoa powder
- shredded coconut
- Soak your dates in boiling water for about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain.
- While you're waiting for your dates to soften, prepare two bowls - in one bowl mix about 3 TBS of cocoa powder with 3 TBS of cinnamon and in the other bowl put the shredded coconut.
- Blend the dates, raspberries, and oats in a blender. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Form little balls.
- Roll half of the balls in cocoa/cinnamon and the other half in coconut.
- Leave it to set overnight in the fridge.
Don't forget to follow me on instagram @candied_chocolate