Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Happy Wednesday lovely humans!
I hope you're all doing amazing. I've been sick for the last few days and it's been quite sucky. I mean who likes lying on the couch for days doing nothing? Well, I definitely don't. I always need to be doing something. It's like there must be something wrong with me.
Luckily today I felt much better, so I decided to work my magic in the kitchen. Here's a quick recipe for you: Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles. If you have a sweet tooth, this will definitely satisfy it.
And it's guilt-free!
- 2 cups of pitted dates
- 1 cup of oats
- 4 TBS of powdered peanut butter (i used PB2 with premium chocolate)
- 4 TBS of natural peanut butter
- shredded coconut & melted chocolate (optional)
- Soak your dates in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Blend the soften dates, powdered peanut butter, and the peanut butter in a blender. Let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Form little balls (I ended up with 14 balls).
- Optional: Roll some of them in shredded coconut and/or pour chocolate on them.
- Leave it to set overnight in the fridge.
Bon appétit mes chéries!
Don't forget to follow me on instagram @candied_chocolate