Recipe: Snickerdoodle Pancakes Using PEScience
When life gives you PEScience protein powders, make pancakes. Don’t waste it on protein shakes. Just don’t. I mean it.
Up until recently, I had been using all kinds of protein powders to make my pancakes. And it’s not that these pancakes didn’t taste good. They did. It’s just that they were always a little dry. With PEScience, however, it’s a different story. Now you may think that I’m saying all this because I’m somehow affiliated with them. Well, I’m not. No one is paying me to say this. I just like to promote brands that do their job well, and PEScience is one of them.
This morning I tried their Snickerdoodle protein to make my famous pancakes. There is no way in the world to describe how delicious these pancakes turned out. So warm and gooey. So perfect.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 scoop of PEScience Snickerdoole protein
- 1 TSP of baking powder
- 1 TBS of all purpose flour
- 3 TBS of plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- Mix the dry ingredients separately from the wet and then combine them.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat your pan over medium heat and add a little bit of coconut oil.
- Scoop the batter onto the pan.
- Fry until bubbles start to form and then flip and cook the other side.
For the toppings, as I always say, add whatever your heart desires. Today I chose to go with banana, strawberry, crushed walnuts, crunchy peanut butter, and I drizzled all this yumminess with my Walden Farms pancake syrup.
That’s all for today folks! If ever you do decide to make my pancakes, please don’t forget to tag me!