Recipe: Cauliflower Rice
If you're looking for a low-carb side dish then you've come to the right place. Today, I'm presenting you with cauliflower rice. Now I know I'm not the inventor of cauliflower rice and that the internet is over-flooding with all kinds of recipes. However, I made my own version and you're definitely going to want to try it.
So how does one eat cauliflower rice? Most often than not, it's served as a side dish to any kind of meat or fish. But since my recipe includes lots of different veggies (beside the cauliflower), it can also be eaten on its own.
So don't waste another second and go make yourself a bowl of my delicious cauliflower rice. Ok?
- 1 large cauliflower head
- chopped onion
- sliced mushrooms
- cherry tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- pressed garlic
- Cut the cauliflower into larger florets
- Process the florets in a food processor until you have a couscous-like texture
- Heat 2 TBS of olive oil in a sauce pan. When the pan is hot, throw in the chopped onions and cook until translucent
- Add the cauliflower and slowly cook for about 2 minutes
- Add in the remaining ingredients and continue cooking until the vegetables are tender
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
Now you have zero excuses to not eat healthy.